Superior Engineering Superflex Radius Arms for the Toyota Land Cruiser (pre 08/2016 models) with a 3" inch lift.
Sold as pair.
These Superior Superflex Radius Arms are designed to provide maximum articulation and excellent high-speed handling for competition trucks. Enjoy extra flex and good on-road handling.
Since their introduction to the market, there has been a massive trend towards choosing Superior Engineering Superflex Radius Arms over the standard Radius Arm design.
Please note radius arms provided offer 1” inch lift more of castor correction than equivalent product listings shown on the Superior Engineering website. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Manufactured from high tensile plate
- Massive 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser-cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Factory Sway bar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
- Supplied with brackets to fit the sway bar
- Sandblasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder coated for maximum durability and finish
- Sway bar adapter plate bracket and bolts have a SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on the road due to correct caster
- Maximum clearance between the tie rod and the Radius Arms
- Factory bushes fit the Superflex arms
- Patented design
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Australian made.
- Factory bump stops may need to be extended depending on the coils and shock combination used.
- Due to the vast variances in weights and heights of vehicles and suspension combinations, Superior recommend you move your suspension in the full range of the shock absorber compression/rebound travel and consider coil bind. Also, check all areas for clearance issues.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.