Boss 4WD has designed and engineered a 4WD drop box system specifically for the Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series, solving the problem of track rod clearances and castor correction issues when fitting 3" to 5″ lift kits.
Australian company Boss 4WD is located in the Adelaide Hills of South Australia, engineering and manufacturing heavy-duty solutions to the highest possible standards for the global 4WD industry. Their skilled tradesmen use locally sourced materials, and Force4 is proud to be the New Zealand distributor.
Simple to fit, delivering a desirable degree castor angle, and allowing further tuning using your original radius arms, the Boss Drop box design is robust and delivers correct angles and clearances at the nominated lift.
Reliability is crucial to enjoying your 4WD escapades, and fitting high-quality parts is key to increasing the soundness of your vehicle. To reassure you in your choice of Boss products, many come with a Lifetime Structural Warranty for your peace of mind.
Why choose a Boss 4WD drop box?
- Negates transverse load issues
- Corrects steering geometry caster angle
- Avoids track rod fouling on radius arms
- Eliminates the need for drop box arms or offset bushes
- Maintains excellent ramp angle clearance
- High-quality Australian steel, zinc plated
- CAD designed and engineered to precisely fit your vehicle
- Easy to DIY fit using standard hand tools. No welding required.
- Instructions included – Every drop box kit comes complete with all fitting hardware and comprehensive fitting instructions.
- Quality and performance at excellent value