Red Winch 12 volt OX motor with quick release and M6 studs.
This motor has been developed and designed by RED Winch for people into serious off-roading and under real world testing it has proven to be an exceptionally powerful motor.
The motor has a unique RED Winch designed quick release mechanism. This allows the motor to be changed quickly in the unlikely event you have a motor you need to change.
- Twin bearing setup (Front and Back)
- Heavy duty brush pack, for those that want to over-volt
- Dedicated mounting holes on the rear of the motor end plate for your motor solenoid
- Flat rear cover, allowing mounting of the motor solenoid easier
- High quality, robust commutator and brush setup
- More efficient design
- The OX motor can be fitted to most RED Winch products.
- The OX Motor will not fit the original Red Winch Hornet1 or Atom winch.
- The OX Motor can fit winches that have traditional motors already fitted, like the XP or BOW2, but some minor modifications may be needed due to the increased body diameter
- It will fit onto your winch using either M6 location bosses (RED Winches, Storm Top Housing) or 1/4 UNC for WARN and non-UK Winches.
- For older Warn 8274 single motor top housing you will need the longer mounting studs.
Ox motor mounting studs 1/4 unc also available on request.