With the EFS Monotube Remote Performance (MRP) 2.5 you can now fully customise your ride to your needs to maximise comfort and performance in all types of terrain.
The new EFS MRP features a 2.5 inch bore with remote reservoir and featuring 24 compression and 36 rebound setting for precise control be it on road, off road, or towing applications.
The front struts come complete with coils.
We’ve installed these in our Ford Ranger PX2 and have been impressed with the ride quality and ability to fine tune the suspension to suit the load and road conditions.
Six great reasons to fit these EFS Monotubes to your 4WD
- Adjustable Front Height - Lift or lower the front of your vehicle by adjusting the preload.
- 24 Compression Settings - Simply turn the dial to adjust the compression to your preference.
- 36 Rebound Options - Have precise rebound control of your shock absorbers.
- Remote Reservoir - Heavily finned remote canister to ensure greater cooling.
- Monotube Design - Provides the ability to run a larger piston for extra control.
- Fully Serviceable - Able to be completely rebuilt, regassed and serviced.
These monotubes will be available for the following vehicles from around August 2023. Get in touch if you want to pre-order.
- Ford Ranger PX1/2
- Ford Ranger PX3
- Ford Ranger Next Gen
- Holden Colorado 2012 to date
- Isuzu D-Max 2012-2020
- Isuzu D-Max 2020 on
- Mazda BT50 2011-2020
- Mazda BT50 2020 on
- Mitsubishi MQ 2015 to 2018
- Mitsubishi MR 2018 on
- Nissan GQ / GU 2” lift and 3-4” lift
- Nissan Navara NP300 coil cab up to 2020
- Nissan Navara NP300 coil cab 2020 on
- Toyota Hilux 2005 to date (including Wide Track)
- Toyota Land Cruiser 79/ 76 series 2” lift and 3-4” lift
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series KDSS
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 150 series to date
- Teflon Coated Braided Hose to the remote canister when not piggybacked
- Heavy duty rubber bonded bushes top and bottom
- Seamless steel tube body honed for perfect sealing
- Zinc-plated body built to last
- Green anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminium
- FUCHS Suspension Fluid for improved performance at all temps
- Spring coil is 3″ diameter and vehicle specific. Spring rates with height adjustment
- Heavy-duty, powdered steel floating piston + 6061-T6 hard anodized high flow aluminium piston
- High-quality NOK seals – main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- One year warranty
Adjustable height front struts may require LVVTA Certification when fitted.
EFS Monotube Remote Res Suspension