Xrox front bullbar to suit Nissan Navara NP300 D23 03/2015 onwards.
Outback Accessories’ Xrox® front bullbars give you the protection you need with the clearance you crave. Lighter than traditional bullbars, the smart ‘winged’ design allows for fast, easy replacement while maintaining strength.
These steel bullbars are durable, look great, offer extreme off-roading capabilities and are airbag and ADR compliant.
Every Xrox bar comes with nine (9) multi-function tags for the fitment of aerials, spotlights and sand flags for a genuinely modular fit-out. In addition, built-in hi-lift jack points together with mounting positions for winches, tow hooks, recovery eyes, lights, aerials and sand flags provide you with the versatility you need.
- 2 x hi-lift jacking points
- 4 or 6 recovery hook/eye locations
- 9 x aerial/sand flag / spotlight tabs
- Constructed from 2" steel tube
- Sandblasted, zinc coated, and powder coated in satin black for a tough and durable finish
- Detachable side wings (can be easily replaced if damaged)
- Airbag compatible where required by vehicle model
- Bash plate included on selected bars (see specs)
- Most bars support up to 15,000lb low mount winch (frame included)
- Improves ground clearance and approach angles
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Fits vehicle: Nissan Navara NP300 D23 03/2015 on
- Includes bash plates: Yes
- Bumper cut required: Yes
- Additional info: -
- Bull bar fitments are not generally suited to DIY installation and, in most cases, will require an experienced installer to undertake fitment. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us before purchasing.
- Currently, all Xrox front bull bars undergoing LVVTA certification may require in-fill panels to the outer wing sections. This does not currently apply to WOF. However, the rules are frequently changing, and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check WOF standards at the time of purchase.
- Suspension lift does not require a body lift bar. If your vehicle has a body lift, this requires the purchase of a body lift bar model. Allowance is for a 50mm body lift only.