Superior Engineering Competition Spec Adjustable Drag Link with a pin to pin bracket suitable for Nissan Patrol GQ with a 2-6 inch lift.
Drag links are the front rod that connects to the steering box.
- Strongest Nissan Patrol steering rods on the market
- Manufactured using 35 OD 4340m high tensile steel bar that is CNC machined to exact tolerance to create the toughest steering rods available
- Finished in a 7 step SA5 Zinc anti-corrosion finish so rust will not affect the threads
- Tie rod ends are the extra heavy duty female style in 30mm x 1.5 pitch and are also greasable
- These tie rod ends are extremely large and stronger than the smaller male threaded tie rod ends that other manufacturers use
- Comp Spec tie rod ends also utilise the split clamp design that ensures there is no way they can come loose
- Adjustable and replaceable tie rod ends are supplied with the drag link and come with a damper bracket Suitable For a pin to pin damper
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Australian made.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop Drag links
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.
Important information about steering components
- Superior Engineering steering components are replacement items that, in most cases, are upgraded to be a stronger, better choice than the factory item. Superior Engineering steering components will meet or exceed the factory specifications of OEM products.
- Although Superior Engineering may be stronger or exceed OEM specifications, maintenance must still be performed on the components to ensure a safe and reasonable life out of the products.
- For all steering products, we recommend you carefully check the ends, internal and external threads and on hollow bars inside the rod, every service you have on the vehicle or six-monthly minimum to ensure nothing is loose, damaged or rusted. Check to ensure no rust has formed on any steering parts as well, as this may shorten the life or warranty of the product.
- Due to the harsh environments such as beach work and general 4WDing, rust may quickly form on steel steering components. Therefore, we recommend you replace the items if rust is present.
- If there is any wear or ‘play’ in the ball joints, tie rod ends or threads, they must also be replaced for safety reasons.