Heavy-duty adjustable rear panhard rod suitable for Nissan Patrol GQ from Superior Engineering.
Adjustable panhard rods are needed when performing any lifts over 2 inches. They are adjusted so that the axle sits directly underneath the chassis.
- Fitted with genuine Nissan bushes
- 1 1/4 UNF fine thread, twin locking nuts and 150mm of thread
- Manufactured from 32mm OD High Tensile Bar
- Designed for GQ Nissan Patrol
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Australian made
- Manufactured using ITS Seal Technology on internally threaded adjustable suspension linkages, eliminating the ingress of moisture or liquids that can cause corrosion or rust
- A specially machined seal groove and the incorporation of a hydraulic seal between the locking nuts, the thread and the link, provide a perfect pressure-tight seal.
- This patented process (PN-2015101600) is exclusive to Superior Engineering's internally threaded items such as tierods, draglinks, panhard rods and control arms (upper and lower).
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop Drag links
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.