Superior Engineering heavy duty crossmember with a 25mm diff drop suitable for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series (IFS Front) four wheel drive.
This crossmember will relocate your front diff to correct the geometry on the front driveshaft and CV's and avoiding expensive replacement of your front CV's and boot covers.
- Properly designed structural crossmember
- Superior Engineering IFS Cross Members are made in Australia from tough 350 grade 4mm steel
- Supplied with all Grade 8 Hardware to ensure complete safety
- Sandblasted and powder coated for proper rust prevention
- All bolts are included and no modifications to the vehicle are needed
- Australian made.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop Drag links
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.