Superior Engineering heavy duty, adjustable, chromoly Upper Control Arms (UCA's) suitable for the Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series.
Sold as a pair.
These upper control arms (UCA) are designed to correct the ball joint angle when you lift your Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series over 2" of lift.
- These adjustable UCAs allow for fine tuning of the camber and castor to some degree
- Clearance has been allowed for the coil to clear the arms during articulation
- Made from 38.1mm OD Heavy wall 4130 chromoly tube
- Powder coated in a hard wearing silver finish
- Durable polyurethane joints used at the chassis end and high quality FK bearing joints used at the wheel end to allow for the maximum range of movement without binding
- All moving joints are greasable for a long service life
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Australian made.
Superior recommends the use of a Teflon-based spray when lubricating the UCA's ball joint. The use of other grease can reduce the performance of the arms and cause binding and premature wear.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.