Superior Engineering Monotube Remote Reservoir Strut designed for Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series front with 2-inch lift.
- 8 stage compression adjustment with a simple turn of the knob mounted on the remote reservoir
- 46mm piston with Teflon
- 20mm super polished shaft
- 53mm outer body
- Floating piston inside reservoir
- Cr+3 surface finish
- Unique valving and piston design
- Longest travel remote reservoir for any given size lift
- Spherical rod end assembly – Strut
- Fully adjustable for complete control
- Heat treated alloy steel piston
- Remote reservoir canister
- Fully rebuildable for long life.
- If fitting aftermarket longer front struts into an IFS vehicle you may have to replace your upper control arms with high clearance versions, this will be dependent on the vehicle/ application and wheel alignment performed.
- We suggest customers watch the video available in the Learn More tab on Fitting Strut Top Hats before assembling your struts.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.