Superior Engineering Hyperflex Hybrid Radius Arms (Curved Style) suitable for the Toyota Land Cruiser 76/78/79 Series 08/2016 onwards with a 4” inch lift.
Sold as pair.
These Superior radius arms offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your 4WD and handle exceptionally well on the road. Get the flex and drivability you need and longer life from your bushes.
Please note radius arms provided offer 1” inch lift more of castor correction than equivalent product listings shown on the Superior Engineering website. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Mounting drop boxes supplied with these arms are a straight bolt-in design requiring no cutting
- Manufactured from high tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 Plate
- High tensile bush eyes
- 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser-cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Factory swaybar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
- Factory ABS lines will bolt-on
- Sandblasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder coated for maximum durability and finish
- Sway bar adapter plate bracket and bolts have a SA5 Zinc rust-prevention coating applied
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum clearance between the tie rod and the radius arms
- Factory bushes fit these Hyperflex Arms
- Patented design
- Fitting instructions included
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Australian made.
- Fitting of these arms to the Single Cab Model 79 Series may require modification to a cross member.
- Factory bump stops may need to be extended depending on the coils and shock combination used.
- Due to the vast variances in weights and heights of vehicles and suspension combinations, Superior recommend you move your suspension in the full range of the shock absorber compression/rebound travel and consider coil bind. Also, check all areas for clearance issues.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.
Patent No's. 2008202797, 2010100451, 2011904187