Superior Engineering extended shackles are suitable for the rear of Ford Ranger (PXI/PXII) and Mazda BT-50 (Series 2)
These extended shackles are 2" inches longer over the factory shackle length and will provide 1" inch of lift.
Sold as pair.
Extended shackles give your vehicle more height and assist in wheel travel. The longer a shackle is the more wheel travel you will get.
May not fit with TJM rear bars due to clearance issues, please check prior to purchase.
- Extended shackles come with greasable high tensile pins that are case hardened
- Coated in a seven part process SA5 Anti-Corrosion Zinc finish
- Approximately 2" over standard in height
- Pins are pressed and welded for strength and completely stop any sideways flexing that will ultimately lead to the shackle failure and premature wear of the shackle plates
- Factory sized pins, so standard bushes will fit. No need to purchase special size bushes
- 'Step Bolt' design incorporated so the shackles can be properly tightened to ensure the exact tolerance between the bushes is maintained
- Australian made.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.