Superior Engineering strut spacers 20mm lift suitable for Toyota Prado 120/150, FJ Cruiser, Hilux and Foton Tunland.
Spacers are bolted to the top of the strut to provide approximately 20mm of lift.
Sold as a kit.
2 x 10mm strut spacers
6 x M10x1.25 x 40mm button head bolts
6 x M10 nylocks
6 x M10 flat washers
- Corrects sag after fitting a bull bar, dual batteries or other heavy accessories
- Laser cut from 10mm plate steel for precise fit
- Zinc coated
- 10mm thick, yet lifts front end up by 20mm over the axles
- Australian made.
- Only use strut spacers on standard length struts.
- Remove the coil from the strut and the spacer fits between the coil spring and the strut top using the supplied bolts.
- Requires coil compressor to remove coils safely.
- If using longer aftermarket struts, check down travel and ensure CVs do not bind.
- Check there are no fouling issues with steering components. No steering components must move past their maximum working angles.