Airbag Man air suspension kits provide the perfect levelling solution for towing or carrying a load with your 4WD, SUV or utility vehicle.
These air suspension kits are designed to fit inside the existing coil springs to provide front to back and side to side levelling control to a vehicle when towing or carrying uneven loads.
This enables you to ‘level up’ once the load has been added by simple inflation and deflation through the inflation valve facility that is supplied with the Airbag Man air suspension kits. (Same concept as inflating and deflating your tyres via the tyre valve).
- Utilises heavy duty Firestone airbags
- Made of durable polyurethane, providing years of comfort & stability to a vehicle
- Designed and manufactured by Airbag Man in Australia, with all fittings and components to suit each individual application
- Everything you need in one box. Full instructions included.
- 24-month warranty
- Excellent ride quality
- Eliminates spring sag
- Safer load carrying
- Reduce vehicle maintenance costs
- Decreased tyre wear
- More even brake wear
- Improved steering and handling
- Headlights point in the right direction
LLVTA Certification is required on all airbag assist product installations in New Zealand.
- Independent rear suspension vehicle – suspension assistance up to 80kg. HP kit recommended for 80kg-120kg. For more load carrying, an uprated coil spring may be required
- Fitment type: Easy Fit Kit
- Fitment time: 120 minutes
Pressure & Heights
Min pressure: 5PSI
Max pressure: 30PSI