Superior Engineering Upper Control Arms (UCA's) for the Ford Ranger PXI, PXII and PXIII.
Sold as pair
These upper control arms are designed to correct the ball joint angle when you lift your vehicle.
- These UCA's feature Superior’s latest design with their second-generation Ball Joint Taper design
- Machined from a solid billet of Aircraft Grade 6000 Series Alloy
- Clearance allowed for the coil to clear the arms during articulation
- Increased clearance for the under guard
- Double adjustable bushes allow for adjustments to be done on the vehicle without having to remove the UCA's from the vehicle
- Finished in a hard-wearing silver anodized coating.
- Durable poly bushes used at the chassis end, and the highest quality high angle ball joints used at the wheel end allow for the maximum range of movement without binding
- Ball joints are retained with a unique double locking system ensuring the ball joint will not come loose
- Both the Bushes are on-vehicle adjustable for long service life.
- Lifetime warranty against bending.
Due to the range of travel in these UCA's, Superior recommends the use of only the highest quality ball joints. Please contact us for suitable replacement parts.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.