Superior Engineering adjustable drag link comp spec suitable for Toyota Land Cruiser 79 Series single cab 2016 onwards.
Ideal for the hardcore four-wheeler or if you just want piece of mind that you won't bend your steering rods.
- Made from high tensile steel bar, 35OD solid 4340 with an anti-corrosion zinc finish
- Drag links come complete with drag link ends
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Australian made.
- Superior recommends the use of the Superior Steering Damper with this Draglink. If using a different Damper it must not be longer than 470mm full closed.
- The lower radiator hose clamp should be rotated for clearance of the damper.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.
Important information about steering components
- Superior Engineering steering components are replacement items that, in most cases, are upgraded to be a stronger, better choice than the factory item. Superior Engineering steering components will meet or exceed the factory specifications of OEM products.
- Although Superior Engineering may be stronger or exceed OEM specifications, maintenance must still be performed on the components to ensure a safe and reasonable life out of the products.
- For all steering products, we recommend you carefully check the ends, internal and external threads and on hollow bars inside the rod, every service you have on the vehicle or six-monthly minimum to ensure nothing is loose, damaged or rusted. Check to ensure no rust has formed on any steering parts as well, as this may shorten the life or warranty of the product.
- Due to the harsh environments such as beach work and general 4WDing, rust may quickly form on steel steering components. Therefore, we recommend you replace the items if rust is present.
- If there is any wear or ‘play’ in the ball joints, tie rod ends or threads, they must also be replaced for safety reasons.