Superior Engineering Hyperflex Hybrid Radius Arm for the Toyota Land Cruiser (pre 08/2016 models) with a 5” inch lift.
Sold as pair.
These Superior radius arms offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Land Cruiser and handle extremely well on the road. Get the flex and drivability you need, and longer life from your bushes.
Please note radius arms provided offer 1” inch lift more of castor correction than equivalent product listings shown on the Superior Engineering website. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Manufactured from high tensile plate
- High tensile bush eyes
- 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser-cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Factory swaybar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
- Sandblasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder coated for maximum durability and finish
- Adapter plates and bolts have an SA5 Zinc rust-prevention coating applied
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum clearance between the tie rod and the radius arms
- Factory bushes fit these Hyperflex Arms
- Patented design
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- When purchasing, let us know whether you have a factory locker fitted.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.
Patent No's. 2008202797, 2010100451, 2011904187