Superior Engineering Diff Drop Kit suitable for the Ford Ranger PXI and PXII.
Diff drop brackets are designed to drop the diff lower to fix the cv angle when fitting a lift over 3".
- Suitable for a 4-5" lift
- This diff drop lowers the front diff approximately 25mm
- Kit includes all bolts and spacers needed to drop your front diff
- Australian made.
Not suitable for Ford Ranger PXIII.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.