Superior Hybrid 5 Link Suitable for the Nissan Patrol GQ/GU.
The ultimate in Bolt-In flex and offroad ability. Superior's Patented design - Hybrid 5 link combines their unbreakable hybrid drop box radius arms with a heavy-duty adjustable upper control arm into a unique system with unrivalled travel.
This exclusive design allows the fitment of your factory sway bar; and ABS models are pre-drilled for sensor wires.
Sold as pair.
All Superior Radius Arms for the Nissan GQ/GU models come with:
- Pre-drilled sway bar mounting holes at 85mm centres. If you have the earlier 70mm centre sway bar saddles, we have sway bar bush and saddle options available to suit the arms.
- Pre-drilled ABS line routing holes and ABS line clips and hardware to suit.
- Maximum flex
- Superior strength
- Adjustable design works with all lift heights
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Simple bolt-in installation
- Rubber bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Large 32mm BIS80 main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Laser-cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Powder/Zinc Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High tensile bush eyes
- Registered Design P/N#: 201714719, Pending #: 201715506
- To fit Sway Bar Mounts, you will require 85mm sway bar mounts and bushes.
- Maximum shock diameter at the diff end must not exceed 58mm.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.