Superior Engineering Radius Arms (Curved Style) for the Toyota Land Cruiser with a 3” inch lift.
Sold as pair.
Superior dropped Radius Arms are typically used on competition trucks where maximum ground clearance is needed. However, there is a growing trend to fit these radius arms into non-competition vehicles as well.
Please note radius arms provided offer 1” inch lift more of castor correction than equivalent product listings shown on the Superior Engineering website. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Manufactured from high tensile plate
- High tensile bar bush eyes
- Massive 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser-cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Sandblasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder coated for maximum durability and finish
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Lifetime warranty against bending
- Australian made.
- Fitting of these arms to the Single Cab Model 79 Series may require modification to a cross member.
- Due to the vast variances in weights and heights of vehicles and suspension combinations, Superior recommend you move your suspension in the full range of the shock absorber compression/rebound travel and consider coil bind. Also, check all areas for clearance issues.
- See Application tab for vehicle-specific application information.
Some vehicle modifications require LVVTA Certification. The following products may require LVVTA Certification when fitted:
- Adjustable Drag links and Drop drag links
- Adjustable Front Struts
- Adjustable Panhard rods
- Adjustable Rear lower control arms
- Adjustable Rear upper control arms
- Adjustable Tie rods
- Adjustable Torque arms
- Diff drops
- Extended shackles
- Radius arms (in most instances)
- Upper control arms (UCA’s)
This information is a guide only, and we recommend you contact your local certifier in all cases where certification may be required.
Rubber Bush Warranty
- Where possible, Superior Engineering uses genuine Original Equipment (OE) bushes in suspension components. However, if genuine OE bushes cannot be sourced from Australian suppliers for any reasonable circumstance, they endeavour to supply Superior Engineering bushes of equivalent quality.
- Vehicle manufacturers such as Nissan Australia and Toyota Australia’s warranty policy states ‘that no bush will be covered under warranty when installed in an ‘aftermarket’ suspension component or fitted in any ‘lifted’ vehicle.’
- Superior Engineering provides a three-month warranty on Genuine OE bushes, and Superior Engineering Rubber Bushes supplied and fitted to Superior Engineering manufactured suspension components such as radius arms, panhards and rear control arms. Superior Engineering rubber bushes are 100% Australian made and have proven to outlast Genuine OE bushes after years of testing.
- Superior Engineering products may be supplied with either style bushes, depending on manufacturers' availability and may vary across batches. The Warranties are applicable to all associated components and will be valid from the date of initial purchase. The warranty applies to bush failure from manufacturing defects. However, it does not cover abuse or over-flexing of rubber bushes outside what would be considered common use.