Toyota Landcruiser Dropboxes – suit 3″ and 4″ lifts
Australian company, Boss 4WD, has designed & engineered a Dropbox system specifically for the Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series, that fits and works perfectly. These Dropboxes solve the problem of track rod clearances and castor correction issues when fitting 3-4″ to 6″ lift kits.
They are simple to fit, deliver a desirable degree castor angle, and allow further tuning of castor angle using offset bushes to trim the final angles using your original radius arms. The Boss Dropbox design is strong, negates any transverse load issues, and delivers correct angles and clearances at the nominated lift.
- Suits both automatic and manual Toyota Landcruiser 80 series and 105 series models
- Suitable for 3″ and 4 ” Lifts or higher
- Corrects steering geometry caster angle
- Avoids track rod fouling on radius arms
- Eliminates the need for drop box arms or offset bushes
- Maintains excellent ramp angle clearance
- High quality Australian steel, zinc plated
- Engineered to precisely fit your vehicle – CAD designed and engineered
- Easy DIY Bolt-In Fitment – Easy to fit using standard hand tools. No welding required.
- Comprehensive Fitting Instructions Included – Every dropbox kit comes complete with all required fitting hardware, and fitting instructions.