Customer service and warehouse support role
Due to growth, we’re now looking for someone to join the team full time.
This is a busy, hands-on service-focused role with good career opportunities for the right individual. In summary, we’re looking for someone who can help provide prompt, reliable pre and post-sales service and support to customers, and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the warehouse.
- Inwards and outward goods management
- Pick, pack and dispatch ordered goods
- Keep warehouse, office and front of building clean and tidy
- General warehousing and stores work
- Devanning of weekly product shipments
- Modifications and repairs to plant, saleable product and promotional items including vehicles
- General labouring
- Responsible for providing professional, friendly technical product and sales support to customers.
- Answer phone and email enquiries
- Assist customers with technical product enquiries
- Provide accurate, objective product advice to customers
- Support customers/dealers in selecting the best product to meet their needs
- Prepare and email quotes and invoices (Xero)
- Process retail sales
This role would suit someone with:
- An interest in offroading
- At least two (2) years automotive parts sales experience and/or automotive trade industry experience as a mechanic or similar
- Mechanically minded person with some hands-on mechanical experience
- Proven communication and customer service skills
- Good computer skills
- A full, drivers’ licence
You’ll also need to be fit, as there is some heavy lifting involved.
If you’re a person who can follow process, prioritise, multi-task, think laterally and are comfortable working unsupervised, (sole charge) at times throughout the year, we’d love to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org